quarta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2008

Languages (In English)


Hello. Tomorrow, i will have an test of English, at school. So, today this post will be writed on that language. Ok, i'm not very good talking in other languages, so... this is like a trainig, or something like that. Don't worry with the inumerous errors. Yes, i know that I will make too many.

So, today I will talk about that: languages. Why people talk in diferent languages? Why do not exist one language that is the same for everyone, in every countries of the world?

Well... maybe the diference is one think to be resguarded. And our language, portuguese, is too beautiful to disapear. I don't believe that, one day, portuguese will be the oficcial language of the Earth. Who knows! But I don't believe in that. Maybe english, chinese...

In fact, i love my countrie and my language: portuguese is a complex language. We have hundeds of sounds that we can make, or with diferent characters, or using some unions with they (like "ch", "nh"). We have some sounds that i believe that are unics in the world!

I love my language. Digo, eu adoro a minha língua. E por mais testes de inglês que tenha de fazer para bem do meu futuro, é no português que eu sempre me vou apoiar. Por isso, preservem a nossa identidade! Falem português! Falem bom português! E bm prtgues ñ é isto.

Tiago.
------------------

Para quem não percebe de inglês, escrevi este post nesta língua porque amanhã vou ter teste a esta disciplina e decidi aproveitar e treinar. Apesar dos inúmeros erros que o texto deve ter.

2 comentários:

Kath disse...

Não há línguas complexas ou simples. :p

BlueVelvet disse...

Fartei-me de rir com os erros.
Tens a certeza que não foi de propósito?
Veludinhos azuis